With polypropylene as its raw material, this fiber was produced by
special technology. The products appear net-like in structure with
many fiber monofilaments connected. When the fiber is put into the
concrete, the horizontal structure in fiber monofilament can be
destroyed in the course of stirring owing to friction, and the
fiber monofilament or net-like structure will fully stretch, thus
the concrete is reinforced by a great number of polypropylene
1. Prevent concrete crazing effectively.
2. Improve tensile strength of concrete.
3. Improve the concussion and resistance to wear of concrete.
4. Improve? Barrier property of concrete.
1. Projects like concrete road, bridge, airport road and factory
floor which strictly require cracking resistance.
2. The walls of tunnels, mines, roofs and reservoir projects with
3. River courses and dams, etc.
4. Military defense works, dock banks and piers, etc.
19mm polypropylene fiber is suitable for the use of concrete; And
10mm for mortar concrete.
Compound amount: To resist the common cracks on surfaces, 0.9kg/m3
fibers are enough, and for bridge deck and tunnel sprayed
Concrete, 0.9~1.8kg/m3 fibers are enough;
Put crushed stone, fiber and sand together, stir about 2 minutes,
the fiber monofilament will fully stretch, then stir after putting
cement and water. Also it can be mixed according common sequence
but time for stirring can be prolonged for 4minutes in order to
make the compound mix completely.&
|Type ||net-like structure ||density ||0.91g/cm3|
|equivalent diameter||100Î¼ m||length ||6, 10, 19, 38, 54mm|
can cut at any length by
customer™ s request
|tensile strength ||‰¥ 400MPa||elastic modulus ||‰¥ 3500MPa|
|elongation at break ||8-30%||acid & alkali resistance ||Extreme high|